Thank you for your interest in OptimalTest! We are a vibrant and growing organization, and are always on the lookout for top talent.
Job Description: Experienced software architect, reporting directly to the VP of R&D, to lead and design a new/existing enterprise grade platform
• Establish a highly productive development capability by setting in place appropriate software development standards and processes for SaaS-based deployments
• Select and POC the right technology stack
• Achieve decoupled system architecture in order to enable infrastructural components to be used by other products
• Collaborate with R&D to define & lead POCs.
• Collaborate with data scientists to define the approaches for supporting specific analytics requirements
• Keep enhancing the platform in the fields of:
Managing mass of structured and unstructured data in SQL and NoSQL databases
High performance, availability and resiliency requirements
Building application server and common infrastructure services
• Be a technical authority, design and document best practices for the new technologies chosen
• B.Sc. degree in Computer Science
• M.Sc. in Computer Science – an advantage
At least 5 years of experience as lead architect / R&D development manager
• Strong understanding of Big Data infrastructure such as Hadoop, MapReduce, HBASE, NoSQL
• Strong programming skills
• Cloud Technology and Distributed Computing
• SaaS Implementations
• High performance, availability and scale requirements
• System interfaces: web services, message queuing
• MS stack technology hands on (Azure, .Net…)
• Building a system or infrastructure from an idea to production
• Familiarity with Linux/Unix background
• Familiarity in Semiconductor manufacturing industry - advantage
• BI/Data Mining Capabilities
• A Team Player
• Good English reading and writing skills
• Good presentation skills and ability to present abstract ideas
• Ability to transition visionary ideas into reality
Data Analysis Engineer
Job Description: OptimalTest's data analysis engineer
Relevant experience in the semiconductor industry, from either Process Control, Product, Yield, Defects or Test Engineering. We are looking for someone who was highly involved with Fab/Test data analysis, applying various statistical methodologies in order to highlight issues and implement improvements. Strong record in leading improvement activities should be demonstrated. Background and involvement in the development of automation systems are an advantage.
• Strong Analytical and Problem Solving skills
• Understanding of statistical methods along with expertise in data analysis
• Excellent English language proficiency
• Good communication and interpersonal skills for interfacing with customers
• Patience, determination and is well-organized
• Proficiency with statistical software (e.g. JMP)
• Willingness to travel up to 20%
Senior QA Engineer
Job description: Senior QA engineer for the functional QA team – the testing is manual, requires knowledge in QA methodologies and documentation, ability to understand high complexity software systems.
• Executing and planning regressions tests
• Executing and planning functional and other tests for new features
• Writing the relevant documentation
• Leading major features testing from the design phase until the end of testing cycles
• Working with the internal automation tool to plan and run new scenarios
Education: B.Sc. or extensive QA courses
Experience : At least 3 years of experience as a QA engineer
• Excellent English language proficiency (high level of reading and writing skills)
• Resourceful and high self-learning
• Experience with SQL - advantage
• Experience with Java script - advantage
Senior Software Engineer
Job description: Experienced .NET software developer – Application/Client side applications
Education: B.Sc. in Computer Science
Experience : Minimum 3-5 years of C# experience, focused on windows forms
• Strong software design skills including OO programming
• Strong knowledge in multi-threading programming
• Extensive C# development experience building Windows-based UIs
• Basic knowledge in ADO .Net and Web services
• Experience working in an internationally distributed and multi-cultural organization
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in Hebrew and English
• Knowledge of semiconductors – advantage
• Knowledge of big data and data-mining solutions – advantage
• Willing and able to travel internationally
Job description: QA automation developer to deploy and develop automation tools and tests case scenarios
Education: B.A. / B.Sc. in Computer Science required
Experience : At least 3 years of experience as an automation engineer
• Extensive experience working in windows environments
• Experience using TFS, visual studio - must
• Experience in developing automation tools using C# , QTP , Test complete ,VB
• Experience in writing end to end automation tests, performance and load tests - advantage
• Experience in Linux machines - advantage
• Develop Code UI Test - advantage
• Team player with ability to work independently with other R&D teams and product teams
• Excellent communication skills, self and fast learning
• Passion for innovation and outstanding thinking
OptimalTest Application Engineer (supporting Bay Area customers)
Job Description - Application Engineer
Location - Bay Area, California
Analytical skills on yield and product aspects, Semiconductor Test production skills
Tools: Proficiency with JMP, Perl and Excel
The OptimalTest Application Engineer works as part of a dynamic team. While the role is truly one of an individual contributor, a high degree of customer interaction and teamwork is required to be effective in this role. The Application Engineer plays a pivotal role in articulating the OptimalTest value proposition "in action" for the customer. They are responsible for ensuring the deployment and value delivery of the OptimalTest tools in the customer's high-volume manufacturing environment and across multiple operations. In this regard, the Application Engineer will also play a vital role communicating across multiple organizational and operational boundaries and must have a solid understanding of, and appreciation for, the critical aspects of yield, quality, reliability and throughput in a high-volume manufacturing environment. Please take the time to learn a little about the company by visiting our website at www.OptimalTest.com.
- Develop rules (using OT-Rules, an expert rules-based engine) that will ensure the improved operational efficiency of the customer's distribued test operations.
- Identify opportunities, as a result of real production observations, for improved yield, quality, reliability and operational efficiency and clearly articulating those opportunities to the customer.
- Analyze customer needs, perform product presentations and demos, contribute to sales process.
- Develop and maintain a deep technical understanding of OptimalTest software applications in order to effectively support OptimalTest customers.
- Work with OptimalTest product management, sales and marketing to understand and articulate customer enhancement requirements and requests to current and future OptimalTest applications.
- Ensure that every customer is treated professionally and with respect.
- Act as the customer advocate to OptimalTest product management and OptimalTest product development teams.
Under occasional supervision, the Application Engineer will assume responsibility for customer-facing development of rules, methodologies, and recommendations for improvement to processes.