Thank you for your interest in OptimalTest! We are a vibrant and growing organization, and are always on the lookout for top talent.
Data Analysis Engineer
Job Description – OptimalTest’s data analysis engineer
Location – Israel
Key Skills: Analytical skills and English language proficiency are essential for this role, along with good communication and interpersonal skills to interface with, and deliver analysis to, customers. We're looking for someone who has patience, determination and is well-organized.
Tools: Proficiency with .JMP
Experience: Relevant experience in Semiconductor Test (e.g. product engineer or test engineer) and has dealt with test data analysis. A good understanding of statics, statistical methodologies and algorithms is required.
Requirements: willingness to travel up to 20%
QA Engineers (reports to QA manager)
3-4 years of experience on manual test.
Work with database (SQL, Oracle).
Work according to QA and Testing methodology.
Experience with automation testing
Basic Programming skills: C#, Java, C++ or VB.NET
SQL skills: writing simple select queries
OptimalTest Application Engineer (supporting Broadcom)
Job Description - Application Engineer
Location - Broadcom in Irvine, CA (Southern California)
Key Skills: Analytical skills on yield and product aspects, Semiconductor Test production skills
Tools: Proficiency with JMP, Perl and Excel
The OptimalTest Application Engineer works as part of a dynamic team. While the role is truly one of an individual contributor, a high degree of customer interaction and teamwork is required to be effective in this role. The Application Engineer plays a pivotal role in articulating the OptimalTest value proposition "in action" for the customer. They are responsible for ensuring the deployment and value delivery of the OptimalTest tools in the customer's high-volume manufacturing environment and across multiple operations. In this regard, the Application Engineer will also play a vital role communicating across multiple organizational and operational boundaries and must have a solid understanding of, and appreciation for, the critical aspects of yield, quality, reliability and throughput in a high-volume manufacturing environment. Please take the time to learn a little about the company by visiting our website at www.OptimalTest.com.
- Develop rules (using OT-Rules, an expert rules-based engine) that will ensure the improved operational efficiency of the customer's distribued test operations.
- Identify opportunities, as a result of real production observations, for improved yield, quality, reliability and operational efficiency and clearly articulating those opportunities to the customer.
- Develop and maintain a deep technical understanding of OptimalTest software applications in order to effectively support OptimalTest customers.
- Work with OptimalTest product management, sales and marketing to understand and articulate customer enhancement requirements and requests to current and future OptimalTest applications.
- Ensure that every customer is treated professionally and with respect.
- Act as the customer advocate to OptimalTest product management and OptimalTest product development teams.
Under occasional supervision, the Application Engineer will assume responsibility for customer-facing development of rules, methodologies, and recommendations for improvement to processes.