OptimalEnterprise™ is the industry’s first comprehensive set of integrated solutions providing a single view of your global test operations and processes. The suite of solutions includes comprehensive Management tools that allow you to acquire high quality test data. With this data, you can:
- Monitor and manage remote & multi-enterprise operations enabling better collaboration to take place across your supply chain
- Improve the productivity of your team
- Control local operations and track equipment utilization both in engineering and production
- Use accurate test data to support your company’s planning process
- Synthesize, analyze and simulate results for Advanced Adaptive Test™
- Manage your expensive test related assets more effectively
“[OptimalTest tools] lead to rapid identification of non-conforming lots, malfunctioning test equipment, opportunities for test and yield optimization and facilitated performance comparison between vendors.”
Supply Chain Management
OptimalTest provides a comprehensive Global Operations solution, which includes an entire module dedicated to Supply Chain Management. This module builds on the Early Detection Module and the capabilities of OT-Portal and OT-Rules by providing customers with high visibility into the performance of their supply chain. It fosters collaboration between customers and suppliers by enabling suppliers to respond faster to the needs of their customers.
The Supply Chain Management module consists of the following features:
- Key Performance Indicators for a wide variety of measures are defined as Targets in the OT-DB and used in OT-Portal dashboards and reports to collaborate with suppliers and provide valuable performance feedback.
- Planning and capacity tracking is also possible using targets. It enables organizations to set targets on capacity-related indicators and use OT-Portal to track these targets and report on any deviation from plan.
- Probe cards and load boards are tracked by leveraging the data collected from the test process. For example, the system can highlight probe cards that are due for maintenance.
Test Floor Operations
The Test Floor Operations solution is a comprehensive set of software modules designed for test floors performing wafer sort or final test operations. It provides real-time views of the testers, automatic detection of equipment- or process-related issues through online rules and a wide selection of operational reports such as equipment utilization and usage reports.