Supply Chain Management
The Supply Chain Management module builds on the Early Detection Module and the capabilities of OT-Portal and OT-Rules by providing customers with high visibility into the performance of their supply chain. It fosters collaboration between customers and suppliers by enabling suppliers to respond faster to the needs of their customers.
By tightening the relationship between customers and suppliers, OptimalTest solutions help you improve processes and manage and control costs, capacity, quality and performance. SCM can also serve as a vehicle for selection and evaluation of your supply chain partners. Suppliers and customers can agree up-front on specific, measurable performance metrics which are then all immediately available in OT-Portal. Thanks to this alignment, the system prevents finger-pointing during quarterly and annual reviews.
The Supply Chain Management module shares the same core components and capabilities as the Early Detection Module and consists of the following features:
- Key Performance Indicators for a wide variety of measures are defined as Targets in the OT-DB and used in OT-Portal dashboards and reports to collaborate with suppliers and provide valuable performance feedback.
- Planning and capacity tracking is also possible using targets. It enables organizations to set targets on capacity-related indicators and use OT-Portal to track these targets and report on any deviation from plan.
- Probe cards and load boards are tracked by leveraging the data collected from the test process. For example, the system can highlight probe cards that are due for maintenance.
Benefits [read more]
- Gain visibility into the supply chain through test data and other data sources
- Evaluate and select your supply chain partners with well defined, specific and measurable performance metrics
- Track load board and probe card performance and plan preventative maintenance and equipment purchases
- View accurate and up-to-date assets inventory data
- Improve cost-effectiveness of inventory management by avoiding overstock/last minute purchases of probe cards and load boards
All of these benefits will increase yield, throughput and ATE utilization and improve quality
Features [read more]
- Multiple data sources and fields in OT-Portal to provide data at any level – from high level summaries to detailed test data
- Intuitive and flexible drill-down from summary data to details via a large selection of data fields
- Cross-entity comparison capabilities to compare performance of test equipment and products across test fleets and suppliers
- Fully customizable dashboard views with automatic highlighting and filtering based on Targets which can be configured manually or from existing systems
- Target data specified for any measure, varying over time (e.g. weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.) and over any combination of data attributes (e.g. product and supplier)
Examples [read more]
Click on the examples below to see how OptimalTest tools helped managers manage their supply chain effectively and easily.
- Tracking Suppliers with Operational Dashboards
- Saving Yield by Managing Probe Cards
- Using Targets to Manage Operations
- Using Targets for Planning and Capacity Tracking
- Maximizing Yield through Probecard Performance Analysis
- Using Rules to Catch ATE Issues
- Preventing Test Time Degradation
- Comparing Test Time Across a Fleet of Testers
- Managing Online Retest Settings
- Reducing Wasteful Retests