OptimalEnterprise is a comprehensive solution for test management. It comprises software components that can be deployed across a distributed supply chain to provide end-to-end coverage. This architecture enables us to provide a complete solution for your test management and adaptive test needs, no matter the size of your organization or its business model.
Leverage the Information Highway
OptimalTest is paving the semiconductor Information Highway! OT-Proxy components are already installed in many of the subcons in Asia. If your company tests parts at these subcons, you will be able to use the existing infrastructure, making deployment fast and simple.
More about OptimalEnterprise Architecture
- Architecture for Fabless Companies
- Architecture for Integrated Device Manufacturers (IDM)
- Architecture for OSATs
- Cloud-Based Architecture
Connectible [read more]
OptimalEnterprise has many connection points which enable it to connect to other systems to enrich the database content and provide additional capabilities.
Integration points include:
- Workflow systems to match data log data with operator-reported yield information
- Legacy systems to augment data with additional fields not usually available during testing such as internal company terminology that does not exist in data logs. For example, business unit names, product families, etc.
- Business intelligence systems to read external target data
Scalable [read more]
OptimalEnterprise is designed to scale from small deployments to huge, enterprise-wide installations.
- The database has been designed and tested to hold many terabytes of data
- Server components can be deployed on multiple physical or virtual servers as volume grows
- Analysis and simulation performance can be enhanced by adding more servers
Secure [read more]
OptimalTest takes the security of customer data very seriously. For example:
- OTDF routing is secured by numerous mechanisms to ensure that customer data arrives at the correct destination. Please contact us for more information on how data is secured in Fabless-Foundry-OSAT scenarios and to receive our Security White Paper.
- OptimalTest client applications use Windows Authentication for single sign-on. Users do not need to enter credentials, instead they are identified automatically based on their Windows login.
- The OptimalTest database is never accessed directly by client applications. All queries and updates are made through an application server layer.
Manageable [read more]
OptimalEnterprise makes extensive use of Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) to monitor servers and testers to ensure overall health of OptimalTest systems. We provide a detailed SCOM management pack with predefined monitors. For companies using other monitoring software, we provide a detailed list of recommended monitors and settings.
In addition, OptimalTest provides two rich client applications, OT-Mgr and OT-Ops to manage the applications, data loading, meta-data and more.
Modular [read more]
OptimalTest software is modular – you can buy the features you need and add on additional features later. For example, you may want to start with test floor management and add adaptive test features as your company grows.