The core of OptimalEnterprise is a relational database containing a wealth of information from testing operations. Built on Microsoft SQL Server 2008, this highly scalable database solution powers OptimalTest’s simulation and analysis tools and provides lightning fast access to data.
NEW in 5.0: In version 5.0, the database schema has been enhanced even more and detailed parametric data now takes even less space than before, making OT-DB the most efficient way to store detailed test data. Performance has also been increased dramatically, with some queries of parametric data executing hundreds of times faster than before. Typically, queries returning hundreds of thousands of parametric test results execute in a matter of only seconds.
OT-DB can handle enormous load - upwards of tens of thousands of data log files and hundreds of billions of parametric measurements per day.
Data QualityAs data is loaded into the database, OptimalTest’s data quality tools clean it up and make sure it conforms to your organization’s standards. Fields can be mapped for consistent naming and data can be augmented through information available from other systems in your organization. The result is a complete and highly accurate source of test data for analysis and reporting.
Data AvailabilityThe OptimalEnterprise database lets users access test data faster and easier than ever before. From high-level summaries to detailed parametric test analysis, the central OptimalTest database has all the information users need and it is available with the click of a mouse button.
Through OT-Portal’s powerful query interface, you can define your own queries and get your data just the way you need it in order to do your job more effectively. The query interface lets you select the data to be retrieved and specify exactly how it is summarized or detailed. The engine translates requests into highly optimized queries which typically return results in a matter of seconds. Reports can be saved and then regenerated on new data instantaneously.
- Specifically designed and tuned for semiconductor testing data
- Scales to many terabytes of data without impacting performance
- Highly efficient schema enables loading of complete datalogs in a few seconds
- Configurable bin- and parametric-level purging engine to keep database size under control
- Rich meta-data allows for flexible slicing and dicing of data
- Built-in administrative tools to control data loading and purging
- Automatically maintained summary tables enable lightning-fast access to data
- NEW in 5.0: Support for non-numeric test data such as fuses and text records